HYN Ethics & Mission Statement
Our wellness centre’s ethics policy & mission statement define the unique association of client/practitioner relationships and natural health care services.
Our ethical approach to natural health care services, coaching, counselling and training courses is appreciated by our clients & students. We put each of our clients at the very center of every process.
This holistic focus means that we, like our clients, are totally involved and invested in the services that feature the right individualized solutions designed to safely and affordably help each client experience lasting results, quickly and naturally.
HYN Mission Statement
The mission of our company is to help people reach a healthy state of balance and well-being through ethical services that combine modern nutrition standards, proven herbal solutions with alternative and complementary health modalities emphasizing a cohesive, non-invasive methodology that facilitates accuracy of individual assessments and safe, effective solutions that deliver measurable results.
Confidence + Faith + Trust = Remarkable Results
Services are co-operative in nature with results primarily driven by the inter-active participation of the client with the supportive guidance of her/his practitioner.
- Have confidence in someone who will make your best interests their #1 priority
- Have faith in someone who consistently gives you their total commitment & focus
- Trust in someone who demonstrates a genuine willingness to help & support you
- Experience results with someone who believes in your ability to succeed
HYN Ethics Policy
We commit to you our intention to:
- Exceed your expectations and help you do what it takes to succeed
- Make recommendations based only on your best interests at that time
- Never recommended a product/service that is not absolutely necessary
- Answer your verbal, phone & email inquiries promptly and completely
- Take the time to listen to you & educate you, if you want it
- Deliver a professional level of service and accountability at all times
- Respect and protect your opinions, preferences and right to privacy
May we be of service?
It would be a distinct honour to be of service to you and/or your family members.