2020 Reflexology Training Course Level I
This Ontario Reflexology Course teaches students the respected therapeutic Ingham Method of Reflexology. In Level I, students study the core theory, reflex points & learn the basic hands-on skills of reflexology
Reflexology is a skill that can be learned quickly but takes time to master.
Throughout this training course, students come to understand the basics of how to help relieve stress, enhance relaxation and improve circulation to promote a strong sense of well-being.
Completing this reflexology training course, students will have learned the core theory, gained knowledge of reflex points throughout the body and practiced hands-on reflexology skills. Reflexology Level I is a solid introduction to reflexology.
Students can go on to become a Certified Reflexologist in the Ingham Method® of Reflexology, recognized globally under the International Institute of Reflexology ®
Reflexology in history and now
Reflexology was practiced as early as 2330 B.C. by the Egyptian culture.
- Reflexology is a science that deals with the principle that there are reflex areas in the feet and hands that correspond to all of the glands, organs and parts of the body.
- Stimulating the reflex areas properly can help many address health problems in a natural way, a type of preventative maintenance. Reflexology is a serious advance in the health field and should not be confused with reflexology massage.
Today, these Reflexology training classes are an excellent opportunity for you to acquire proven wellness skills useful at home, and if you want to take it further, go on to complete your Ingham Method of Reflexology Certification.
The Ingham Method of Reflexology
- This two-day instructor lead course teaches the therapeutic Ingham Method of Reflexology where students acquire the unique theory and practice hands-on fundamentals of an ancient science that embodies practical techniques designed to keep the body’s systems working at peak efficiency.
- Students will study the correct body associations of various reflex points, learn how to apply the correct pressure techniques and practice applying these new skills all within a classroom setting.
- This is not a basic reflexology massage course.
Health Benefits of Reflexology
- Properly applied reflexology techniques can relieve stress and tension
- Correct reflexology techniques can improve blood supply and promote the unblocking of nerve impulses
- Reflexology helps achieve homeostasis (a state of equilibrium or balance)
Approximately 75% of today’s diseases are attributable to stress and tension, and Reflexology training has been shown to be effective for amongst other conditions:
- Back pain, migraines, infertility, arthritis, sleep disorders, hormonal
imbalances, sports injuries, digestive disorders and stress-related conditions.
- Reflexology does not claim to cure, diagnose or prescribe. Reflexology is a science that deals with the
principle that there are reflex areas in the feet and hands, which correspond to all of the glands, organs and parts of
What you will learn
Reflexology is an easily learned method of using precise movements of the thumb and fingers on specific reflex areas. Reflexology training includes, but is not limited to:
- Reflexology in History
- The Zone Theory
- Body System Approach
- Basic Techniques
- Relaxation Techniques
- Practical skills application
- Certificate of Accomplishment, Level I
So go head, get inspired! This course is intense, knowledge filled and requires study beyond class time; yet it is fun, motivating and filled with skills and techniques you can put to use immediately. Learn from a trainer who uses reflexology full time.
Q. Who is the Reflexology Training Course for?
A. Anyone with a thirst for knowledge, appetite for wellness & love of living!
Students completing the Reflexology Training Course Level I acquire core natural health skills useful in dealing with a broad range of common health concerns with confidence. As useful in the home as it is in client practice.
Course Time: 15 Hours + Study + Practice
Course Prerequisite: None